Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I have been using Neobux for about a total of 2 months. I have tried using other member's strategy of using money made from clicks to rent referrals. Referrals can only be bought in packs of
  • 3 at $0.84
  • 10 at $2.80
  • 20 at $5.60
  • 30 at $8.40
  • 50 at $14
  • 70 at $19.60
  • 100 at $28
You would then receive a payment for ads that your referrals click. Which would increase your income as well as receiving from your own clicks. After renting 3 referrals at a time i found
that the payments received versus money put out weren't any major difference. So I have decided to only make money from my clicks slowly but surely.

My base amount of clicks per day can be anywhere from 4 to 5 ads. But throughout the day
there can be additional pop-up adds in which I can click giving me additional income.

I currently have 12 Referrals left and a balance of $1.639 with a minimum payout of $2.00

www.neobux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment